|Table of Contents|
- Supported targets:
- STMicroelectronics STM32 series
- Microchip/Atmel SAM series
- NXP LPC series
- Freescale Kinetis
- Texas Instruments LM/TM series
- Silicon Labs EFM32/EZR32
- See the Black Magic Probe homepage for the full list of supported targets.
- Embedded GDB server on the device. No host-side driver needed (this is unlike, for example, OpenOCD).
- Loading the application into flash or RAM.
- Real-time execution and single-stepping.
- Hardware assisted breakpoints and read/write/access watchpoints.
- Software breakpoints when executing from RAM.
- Simple integration with development tools and IDE.
- Connectors are compatible with the Dronecode Autopilot Connector Standard.
- Optional +3.3 V power supply delivery to the target.
Dronecode Probe is a composite USB device that incorporates two virtual serial port interfaces.